Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Upcoming Trip

I would like to extend a welcome to all my friends and family who are checking out the blog for the first time.

As many may or may not know, I am going to the Tertio Millennio Seminar in Poland this summer. I leave in 8 days where I will spend the first 3 days in London and leave for Poland from England on the morning of July 2nd.

The Tertio Millennio Seminar is an opportunity for young Catholic professionals to get together to learn and discuss the implications of Catholic Social Teaching and how to apply to democracy.

It is an opportunity for older democracies (US generally, but since I'm going, Canada is also included this year!) to learn from and bear witness to the newer democracies (i.e., the old Communist countries such as Poland).

It is sounding to be one heck of a time and I am feeling blessed to be chosen to go. God is good and I thank Him for this opportunity!

Anyways, I am very excited. I will be posting on my blog while I am away about the experiences I am having there, at least as much as time will permit. So for those of you who are regulars to this blog, you will see updates from that trip on here while I'm away.

-Harrison

No comments: