Friday, January 20, 2006

Weird

I've only been up for...5 days now, and every day my traffic is increasing quite substantially from the day before. I don't get it. I'm not complaining, it's great that I'm finding more Catholics already through my blog, it's just odd, that's all, one wouldn't expect that to happen so fast.

By the way, I'm in the process of working on the blog template. It's a work in process. It's been a LONG time since I've had to use stylesheets. I'm trying to figure out how to use them again, because it's not formatted exactly to my liking. I want to change some fonts and sizes and colours and so forth. If anyone knows how to make categories that would be great, because I know I'll be posting about lots of stuff, it would be nice to have categories to help people pick and choose what they want to look at. I am also trying to figure out how to change the "Most recent posts" links to coincide with the fonts for the rest of my links, that hasn't done much of anything yet though, because I can't seem to find the styles in the scripts.

Please let me know if there's things you think that may need changing layout wise or stuff you think would be cool to post.

-Harrison

3 comments:

Thomas Peters said...

if you figure out how to categories drop me a line. :)

Harrison said...

Will do, I've been trying things, but nothing yet...I wish that there wasn't all this stuff that's not editable on Blogger...it would make the customization easier, but I'm sure after some searching it can work out.

-Harrison

gabriel said...

I'm pretty sure you can edit at least some of the "non-editables". I haven't bothered, but I think if you take your Source, you can cut and paste, and change quite a bit, if not all.