Friday, April 28, 2006

Random Things

It's the last exam for me tonight, after which I will have my BA in Philosophy. Can you say "would you like fries with that"? It's exciting, but hard too, because I'm having a rough time studying, it's almost over, so I'll crack down today I'm sure.

The job interview went really well, I will find out on Monday evening or Tuesday if I got the job (though I had hoped to find out on Sunday evening if I got it, that way I could have quit Johnny Zee's right away if I did get it, but oh well).

I'm going dancing after my exam as a form of celebration. It's going to be with the few bucks I have left to my name, so here's hoping for a job to pay for things again :).

That's pretty much all, I'll have cool theological posts after the weekend.

-Harrison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell the door people you just graduated. Maybe they'll give you free admission! :)