Sunday, February 19, 2006

Free Time?

It's been very odd lately. I've had...free time! Needless to say, I am one of those people who has much on his plate, Church, School, and Work, those 3 things sum up my life more or less.

However, because my midterms and such were during the week of the 6th. So last week had very little in the way of homework. So, I've actually been getting stuff done! I've been able to read again in a casual manner (aka, not reading for homework, and reading stuff that I want to read), begin to organize my scrapbook from my trip to Europe this past summer, and to actually read the blogs I have linked up in more detail, not to mention that I've had much more in the way of opportunities to pray.

Today, FJ and I found out that there was a huge used book event going on at the old Brick building on Quadra. We're not ones for shopping on Sundays, however, it was all for charity so we figured it would be a good way to support charities. I had made a promise to not buy any books this semester to FJ, who is my spiritual director, but he was very nice and dispensed me from that promise for today.

I got some pretty decent books, got another Jerusalem Bible, one can't have enough of those. Got a book by St Alphonsus Liguori, JP II, Fulton J Sheen, and some other cool stuff.

Secondly...well, I thought I had something else to say, but it seems to have left me at the moment. Anyways, I'm going to get my TOB post all ready to go for you guys.

-Harrison

No comments: