Sunday, February 19, 2006

Shout Out


Shout out to Seeker of the Way for adding me to his blog links. Do him a favour and go check him out. He'll be on my sidebar as well.

Secondly, I remember my second point from earlier. There's a new second edition of the Ignatius Bible out. It's got the most beautiful Bible covers I have ever seen! I am looking forward to graduating so I can buy this Bible, when my stopping of book purchasing promise is over. It is apparently a great GREAT translation as well, ie, not attempting to be politically correct but portrays in truth the original meaning. I recommend that everyone get it, because, well, Ignatius Press will never let you down. It's available at their website http://www.ignatius.com or you can get it off of http://www.amazon.ca

It is cheaper on Amazon, but I recommend everyone getting it, Ignatius will never let you down and many in the blogosphere are very enthusiastic and some have had a chance to give it a quick look over and the reviews are great.

-Harrison

No comments: