Tuesday, February 28, 2006

House Keeping

Unfortunatey, one of my favourite blogs, Catholic News Agency, has shut itself down. He did a smart thing though, realizing that it was getting in the way of work.

I'm a bit sick today, so I'm using the opportunity to get some homework done, to rest up, and to get some housekeeping done on the blog and get a post or two out there today.

I got my first issue of Communio yesterday. I'm very excited, this is the Fall 2005 issue on "The World". Thankfully it's a quarterly journal, because it's going to be an interesting read, but one that will take a while.

I've also finally decided what to do for lent, something that has been bothering me for a while.

I'm also updating my "Reading List" and my links to other sites and such, so keep your eyes peeled.

-Harrison

No comments: